Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Cape Island and Midsummer dresses

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Question

    Does anybody have either of these that they'd be willing to unload for less than retail? I want both for Grace (AGOT21) and figured I'd ask here before shelling out the whole sum to AG. Thanks in Advance!! Also, reviews of both would be really helpful!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have both, but Addy needs them!
    However, I have seen the mid summer dress come up quite affordably in ebay lately.
    As a metter of fact there are a couple there right now:
    one
    another one
    The Cape Island is more rare, though.
    Good luck
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go for the one with the straw hat - that is so cute!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes! You are right! This hat looks so sweet on Addy, and I imagine it will look great on any doll.
    I particularly like the "shallow" hat since it feels more girly.
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh! not that summer dress! Kirsten's midsummer dress, the one with the purple polka dots! Thanks though [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •